Lets go back to basics and find out what exactly Property Styling is, without complicating the whole process!
Property Styling is simply the marketing of a house to capture emotion and offers of potential buyers, thereby selling the house for a higher price, faster and hassle free.
When looking for a home, we are always told shop and buy with logic, yet majority of the time future homeowners buy on emotion. You often hear the phrase ‘It just feels right, we have to get this house’, even though it may not meet all your standards. Home styling therefore aims to evoke this emotional connection with potential buyers.
Nearly 86% of your potential market is looking for properties online which should be your first clue.
Property styling makes the space available for sale more appealing which is essential for posting an ad online. Besides, pictures of vacant properties make the owner look a little desperate and lead to suspicion about the condition of the property in the first place. Indulging in property styling helps you to reach out to a better market and get better rates.
Potential buyers are busy people and after looking at 20 odd properties prior to your house, if it’s not presented in the best way, it’s going to be a long selling process for you.
Save yourself the stress, and invest.
You may think you are saving money, but in fact you can potentially add value and sell in a faster period.
WIN- WIN for everyone.
- Sep 3, 2018 Industry Example: How to Brand like a Boss Sep 3, 2018
- Aug 27, 2018 Maintaining a Healthy Work/Life Balance: Dos and Don’ts Aug 27, 2018
- Jul 26, 2018 Dôme Wasn’t Built in a Day- Expressing History through Commercial Design Jul 26, 2018
- Jul 3, 2018 5 Simple Tips to Improve Customer Experience in your Fit Out Jul 3, 2018
- June 2018
- May 31, 2018 Luxury…what do you mean? May 31, 2018
- Mar 25, 2018 Egg-cellent Easter Decor Ideas Mar 25, 2018
- Dec 6, 2017 Trends We’re Ditching & Embracing in 2018 Dec 6, 2017
- Nov 24, 2017 How well do you know your friend’s occupation? - Interior Designer VS Interior Decorator Nov 24, 2017
- Sep 28, 2017 Common Interior Design Mistakes to Avoid - From These 4 Interior Design Experts Sep 28, 2017
- May 29, 2017 Why Imperfection Is Crucial For Interior Design May 29, 2017
- Apr 18, 2017 Get The Look - Pantone Colour Of The Year, “Greenery” Apr 18, 2017
- Apr 3, 2017 The Next Big Thing In Interior Design Apr 3, 2017
- Mar 29, 2017 Smart ways to make your money go twice as far, when preparing to sell your house Mar 29, 2017
- Feb 2, 2017 TOP NOTES – Property Styling Basics 101 Feb 2, 2017
- Nov 4, 2016 Self Care for Busy Professionals: How to Nail it in 5 Simple Steps Nov 4, 2016
- Nov 4, 2016 How to get the work/life balance You’re Striving For: 13 Tips You Need to Read Nov 4, 2016