It’s no secret that owning and running a business can be stressful. Many of us suffer through long hours, hard decisions and a high work load amongst a lack of sleep and down time. In order to reach our goals it is vital to maintain and healthy body and mind, so here’s 5 products available over the counter that are safe to use long term to help you function at your best every day.
A supplemental godsend, magnesium can be used for a number of things. From muscle cramps and headaches to sleeplessness and lethargy, magnesium has you covered. It can be purchased in tablets or powder, as well as roll on oil, spray and bath flakes to soak in.
2. Omega 3
Omega 3 works wonders for the cardiovascular system and has important long term benefits. It can help to reduce blood pressure while helping to prevent heart problems down the track, as well as assisting the mind to facilitate positive mental health. It is also commonly helpful in women, as it can help to alleviate menstrual pain.
3. Rescue Remedy
Rescue remedy is a specific product that targets anxiety and stress. Available in lozenges, spray, or drops, it is a natural formulation that many people swear by. It works rapidly to decrease stress and helps your mind to relax. (Tip: it can also work on pets!)
Coming into these colder winter months, cold and flu season is taking off. Equipping your body to deal with the cold and that one sick co-worker who just won’t take a day off is key. Echinacea is a herb that helps build immunity and shortens the severity and duration of colds. It is available on its own or with additional ingredients such as vitamins A, C and E as well as Zinc to provide natural defence to that dreaded lurgy.
Digestion, gut and bowel problems are the last thing you need when you’re busy at work. Made from a combination of herbs, Iberogast can soothe symptoms of IBS that make daily life uncomfortable. It is also useful for hangovers if you had a couple of wines too many at that work party.
*Always check with your healthcare provider if you have any health or medical conditions or take any other medication.
- Oct 29, 2018 Design through the Senses - Creating the Full Experience Oct 29, 2018
- Sep 3, 2018 Industry Example: How to Brand like a Boss Sep 3, 2018
- Aug 27, 2018 Maintaining a Healthy Work/Life Balance: Dos and Don’ts Aug 27, 2018
- Jul 26, 2018 Dôme Wasn’t Built in a Day- Expressing History through Commercial Design Jul 26, 2018
- Jul 3, 2018 5 Simple Tips to Improve Customer Experience in your Fit Out Jul 3, 2018
- June 2018
- May 31, 2018 Luxury…what do you mean? May 31, 2018
- Mar 25, 2018 Egg-cellent Easter Decor Ideas Mar 25, 2018
- Dec 6, 2017 Trends We’re Ditching & Embracing in 2018 Dec 6, 2017
- Nov 24, 2017 How well do you know your friend’s occupation? - Interior Designer VS Interior Decorator Nov 24, 2017
- Sep 28, 2017 Common Interior Design Mistakes to Avoid - From These 4 Interior Design Experts Sep 28, 2017
- May 29, 2017 Why Imperfection Is Crucial For Interior Design May 29, 2017
- Apr 18, 2017 Get The Look - Pantone Colour Of The Year, “Greenery” Apr 18, 2017
- Apr 3, 2017 The Next Big Thing In Interior Design Apr 3, 2017
- Mar 29, 2017 Smart ways to make your money go twice as far, when preparing to sell your house Mar 29, 2017
- Feb 2, 2017 TOP NOTES – Property Styling Basics 101 Feb 2, 2017
- Nov 4, 2016 Self Care for Busy Professionals: How to Nail it in 5 Simple Steps Nov 4, 2016
- Nov 4, 2016 How to get the work/life balance You’re Striving For: 13 Tips You Need to Read Nov 4, 2016