Selling your house can be quiet over whelming and stressful.
It is always the simple things that are often overlooked, we’ve made your life easier by giving you a systematic checklist to make sure, your property presentation is immaculate.
1. Front Façade Appeal
Where do buyers walk in from? Make sure the front of your property looks inviting, well-maintained.
2. Focus on the details
Often the minor details are forgotten, make sure you check, clean and tidy windows, doors, kitchen and bathroom cupboards – makes a huge difference and adds to the overall house appeal.
3. Goodbye unwanted things !!
Mess and chaos turns buyers away from houses. Pick a room and start looking at all the objects, fixtures and fittings you have. Make the buyer feel spacious when they walk in to spaces. Personal items should always be stored away, remember you are selling a house not your home. Incorporate neutral décor and colours, items that will resonate with any audience.
4. Create that look
If you want to give yourself maximum marketing presence, consider hiring furniture or even engaging with a professional for home styling. Have a read of our TOP NOTES – Property Styling Basics
5. Mr Fix it
Invest in a handy man, to make sure minor repairs are taken care off – your buyers will be impressed with the condition of property. A fresh coat of paint, always freshens up the interior and removes any scuffs or marks.
6. Simple, clean and presentable
Wanting to create that sense of openness – add mirrors and lights, keep all doors open and blinds up. Light will aid in overall atmosphere and emotional connection to the house.
- Jun 13, 2018 Storytelling through Cafe Design Jun 13, 2018
- May 31, 2018 Luxury…what do you mean? May 31, 2018
- Mar 25, 2018 Egg-cellent Easter Decor Ideas Mar 25, 2018
- Dec 6, 2017 Trends We’re Ditching & Embracing in 2018 Dec 6, 2017
- Nov 24, 2017 How well do you know your friend’s occupation? - Interior Designer VS Interior Decorator Nov 24, 2017
- Sep 28, 2017 Common Interior Design Mistakes to Avoid - From These 4 Interior Design Experts Sep 28, 2017
- May 29, 2017 Why Imperfection Is Crucial For Interior Design May 29, 2017
- Apr 18, 2017 Get The Look - Pantone Colour Of The Year, “Greenery” Apr 18, 2017
- Apr 3, 2017 The Next Big Thing In Interior Design Apr 3, 2017
- Mar 29, 2017 Smart ways to make your money go twice as far, when preparing to sell your house Mar 29, 2017
- Feb 2, 2017 TOP NOTES – Property Styling Basics 101 Feb 2, 2017
- Nov 4, 2016 Self Care for Busy Professionals: How to Nail it in 5 Simple Steps Nov 4, 2016
- Nov 4, 2016 How to get the work/life balance You’re Striving For: 13 Tips You Need to Read Nov 4, 2016